Learn to hear yourself
Learn to hold yourself
Learn to trust yourself
Learn to love yourself,
First and always.
These workshops will spark, support and witness you in:
The stories you carry, when and where they originated and how they impact you. Aspects of your whole being; the personalities, characters, and masks that are within you. Learning to see and celebrate you, exactly where you are right now.
|November||Death and Transformation|
Each month will include:
- One In-person group ritual based on that month’s theme
- Practices to explore in everyday life. These will vary month to month and will include meditation, journaling, altar building, nature practices, movement, chant, silence, Tarot, etc.
- Community building including peer support within the cohort
- Assigned home practices
- Bi-weekly offerings of visualizations, essays, and/or suggested readings sent to you through the World Wide Web.
- Each participant will receive four private thrubody healing sessions with Shakti and four private spiritual mentoring sessions with Tracy, to be scheduled between March and December 2018.
- Location: Birth and Beyond, 520 Centre Street, Boston MA (Jamaica Plain)
- Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Dates: Second Thursdays:
3/8, 4/12, 5/10, 6/14, 7/12, 8/9, 9/13, 10/11, 11/8, 12/13
- Fees: $1,500 (includes 10 monthly meetings, 8 private sessions, bi-weekly on-line offerings, and handouts/resource information) Payment plans and sliding scale available.
- Other: This will be a consistent group of five to twelve people without drop-ins. If you need to miss a meeting, we will offer a phone make-up session.
Shakti Eskina: She has been on a journey to find truth since she was 14. After years of searching outside of herself, she found her truth within. As a massage therapist and yoga teacher, Shakti works on a foundation of intuition, traditional Chinese medicine, anatomy and a deep ability to listen to people’s bodies and souls. Learn more at: Thru Body Therapy
Tracy Rich: works with a fundamental belief in the possibility and experience of healing, offering spiritual mentoring, welcoming, drumming, and chanting.
If you’re interested in future workshops and classes, please e-mail: STSoulJourney@gmail.com